Sunday, October 17, 2010

Science Portfolio

PORTFOLIO - is a type of assessment. It is a collection of work created for demonstrating their learning or showcasing their best work. - IAR (Instructional Assessment Resources).

Student Portfolio, serves as the compilation of work and documents in class. It is necessary to update the portfolio to keep track of the outputs and performance of the student.

Add a twist by making the cover of your class portfolio. Here is the sample cover I use in my Science classes. You can actually be more creative than what I did.

To give you an idea:
Sample of My Portfolio 
(Disclaimer of the clip art used. It is from Discovery Education's Clip Art Gallery created by Mark A. Hicks, illustrator).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from spamming.
Give me 24 hours to respond.